We can add your coin to our service. We support both new and established blockchains. Masternode coin developers usually struggle to educate users on how to deploy and set up a masternode. We take care of this process. We quickly set up a masternode, always monitor it and keep it updated. All the user needs to do is to install the wallet and send one transaction to the address of the service. We built 2Masternodes according to industry standard security solutions with multiple layers of protection.
We will need the following information from you:
- Coin Name and Symbol.
- Github link.
- Short description of the project.
- Masternode setup guide.
- Block reward distribution.
- Launch Date.
- Maximum coin supply.
- Official blockchain explorer.
- List of cryptocurrency exchanges where the coin is traded, if there is any.
- All other particular information necessary to add the coin to the service, if there is any.
We provide to the end users:
- High-end Amazon Web Services (AWS) instance for each masternode hosting.
- Critical parts of the system (such as the backend controlling incoming funds) which have no external internet access at all and are hidden in virtual private networks inside the AWS.
- Constant monitoring of vulnerabilities discovered in the packages used by the backend and other systems to prevent breaches based on the abuse of long known vulnerabilities.
- Constant monitoring for zero-a day exploits to quickly address any potential problems.
- Uptime 100%.
- DDOS protection.
- 24/7 support: Online Chat, Helpdesk, Slack, and Telegram.
- Detailed statistics with multiple graphs for each masternode and masternode owner.
- Social media promotion including Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk, and Telegram.
The standard fee for adding a new coin is 2 BTC. Our marketing team can provide marketing services for your coin on request for an additional charge.
Please fill out this form to proceed.